Exciting Improvements in Bottom Brackets
Richards-Wilcox is pleased to introduce new bottom brackets for our commercial overhead doors. The new bottom brackets come with several improvements.
- The return (lip) at the bottom has been removed, which means you do not need to notch the bottom weathering
- The removable roller carrier allows replacement of the roller without removing the bracket or
- the cable (no need to unwind springs)
- The modular design allows for assembly of the outside pick-up on the same bracket, and the
- 2”and 3”roller carriers can be mounted on a common bracket
- Easier to install
- Manufactured from zinc chromate plated heavy gauge steel to resist corrosion and increase weight capacity
With all of these improvements, now is a great time to order! For more information please click here to review product pricing and details.